Canberra driving school actively supporting the community activity in 201307-Mar-2015
National Driving Academy has been actively involved in supporting the Canberra and Queanbeyan communities in 2013.
During 2013 NDA has participated in the following activities:
- RYDA delivery to Canberra Boys Grammar School and Canberra Girls Grammar School, supporting both Rotary and RSE.
- Fund raising through Movember for men's health
- Clean Up Australia Day in Florey
- UC Senior Secondary College, Lake Ginninderra College Road Safety Program
- Donations to various fetes
- Support for disadvantaged migrants in Canberra
- Various presentations on road safety
Tony Commisso said that "it is a company objective to ensure that management and instructors give back to the community and in particular contribute to community based road safety initiatives.We are a major sponsor for Menslink in 2014. As a company we mostly deal with young people and see the need for greater support for these people. In particular, Menslink's focus on young men and their families through mentoring really resonates with our values and experiences."
Menslink is a Canberra charity that supports young men across our region. It aims to help them develop their positive potential in all areas of their lives, through both a Mentoring Program and Counselling Service. Menslink's goal is to help young men get over the hurdles and challenges in their lives and develop into responsible, contributing adult men and members of society. Since 2002 Menslink has assisted over one thousand young men in making their way into the adult world. All services are free to young blokes and their families.
We are proud to be involved with Menslink in 2014.