Babar Chohan elected Vice President of ADTA (ACT)07-Mar-2015
National Driving Academy Pty Ltd director, Babar Chohan, was elected as Vice President of the Australian Driver Training Association (ACT) Inc. last night.
The objectives of the Association are:
- To promote the best possible standards of tuition to the public.
- To support and implement the ACT Government’s Competency Based Training and Assessment Scheme.
- To support and implement matters of road safety.
- To encourage a high moral standard and proficiency in the driver training industry and to invite input from students and the public in this regard.
- To encourage friendly cooperation between instructors, driving schools, the public and the Government.
- To ensure compliance with the Constitution and Rules and the Code of Ethics of the ADTA (ACT).
- To facilitate mutual recognition between states and territories on driver training qualifications.
Babar Chohan said "I am looking forward to making my contribution to the work of the industry body, ADTA (ACT). My vision for the ADTA is to form a strong bond with frank and open communication for all accredited driving instructors in the ACT necessary to maintain the required high standard of CBT&A in the community and Government. This will ensure that the ADTA remains the most relevant professional body for driving instructors, creating within the ACT community recognition of ADTA ,the profession and creating value for members."